8/17/15

Best friends part 2

Almost 2 years ago I wrote a post about creating an environment for our children to grow to be best friends.

Yesterday Princesa asked me why I had decided to put them in different classes during preschool. We enrolled the kiddos in a preschool program that was 2 mornings a week almost 2 years ago. I asked her why she was making that question. She answered, because I wanted to be with Principe. It was so sweet. She likes her brother so much.
I am so thankful for the kidDOS development. They are growing to be little people of love and friendship. They enjoy the company of other children, but they also dearly enjoy the time with each other and with us.
Have you ever wondered if what you are trying to teach has any impact?
Wonder no more. Yes, it does.
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.