4/15/13

Home made tortillas

The smell of home made corn tortillas is delicious. And the flavor cannot compare to store bought at all.

A way to bring memories to my mind and help me to connect with my roots is food. We love to try all kinds of food, but of course, Mexican is my favorite.
The kidDOS love to cook with me. I have a fun time teaching them to appreciate the taste of Mexican food, and I also love to tell them stories of growing up in Mexico. The kidDOS have learned to cherish the flavor and even the spice.
If you have not yet tried home made Mexican Corn tortillas, I recommend you do. It is absolutely delicious! And it can be a lot of fun for the little ones to prepare.
Would you like the recipe?  Just send me a note.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.