11/7/17

A New Dress

I learned to sew in 8th grade. And I love it!

It is a joy when my little princess asks me to teach her things that I have enjoyed myself a lot. She continues to ask for a sewing project. Last time I introduced sewing to both kidDOS they learned to use the sewing machine and made cute winter hats with fox and bear ears.

This time Princesa wanted to learn to make clothes. She wanted to make something for her birthday. We went to the store and she choose her favorite material. And I showed her how to make our own patterns by measuring her. Then we cut the material and she helped with a lot of the sewing.
We made together a cute dress that she wore for the 8th birthday party.
Share with me an experience that made you proud to be a mom.
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.