12/16/15

Our Spanish curriculum this year

My prayer continues to be that the kidDOS will be fluent in Spanish. And God has provided for us a curriculum. I am excited this year we are using the Mexican Public School textbooks.


I went to the Mexican Consulate in out city, and made a request for textbooks. It took a little while in arrive. But I got the call and they had for me 2 copies of all the books from Kinder to 6th grade. I am blessed.

We started to use the books. Every week we cover a unit of one of the books. I have created a schedule and we will end using the books at the same time we finish our SonLight schedule. The kidDOS really like the books, because there are a lot of fun games and activities in each of the books.

I love to hear any ideas you have to keep our home bilingual.
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.