4/23/15

Data Analytics

I am so happy...  I did it!

After almost 10 years I went back to the University to take one more course... Data Analytics. It was a bit challenging to wrap my mind around something that I have not thought about for a long time.

I actually had to do homework assignments and readings for the class. Can you imagine? In between planning and delivering lessons on reading/math/science/history/arts/piano/etc. for the kidDOS, making sure everyone was at the right place at the right day/time, preparing meals, doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning, gardening, preparing classes for our homeschool co-op (I taught the kindergarten class this year), leading the homeschool group in our city (70+ families)... and much more... I also had to think about learning what seemed in the beginning to be a "new language".  And I did it!

The kidDOS and I just watched the movie abut Helen Keller's life. Watching the movie made me marvel at how much capacity/endurance/power God has granted to human kind. It is amazing! We can do so much more than many times we and others think we are capable of doing.

I am so glad I took the challenge to enroll in this class. Now that it is all finished, I feel so good. And I also know that I am capable of much more than what many times I think I can.

Do you have any challenges you would like to see yourself conquer?
I would love to hear about it.

Smiles,
My final poster presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.