7/21/14

Swing conversation

Principe and Princesa are enjoying knowing how to swing all by themselves.  :)

The other day as we all went out to enjoy one beautiful afternoon in the backyard, the kidDOS jumped into their swings and began their race to see who can touch the sky. As they were swinging I went to work in my garden.



While I was pulling weeds and checking on the plants Principe asked me: Mami, when can we go to Disney? It took me a little while to formulate an answer and before I had words Princesa answered his question.

Princesa: You have to pray. Remember when I wanted to go on a horse? I had to pray. And then Jesus answered my prayer that day that we went to Gramma's house.
Principe: How much did you pray?
Princesa: I prayed a lot!
Principe: How many days?
Princesa: I prayed like 10 days
Principe: Oh!

That was such a sweet conversation to be part of. Thank you Jesus that you are becoming real to our kidDOS. Thank you Jesus that you are the source of everything that goes on in our family. Please, Lord, help us to always remain close to you.

I would love to hear what is your prayer these days.
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.