5/29/13

It's in the blood

Saturday mornings are now devoted to soccer!

Principe was asking me about playing soccer since he was like 2.5 years old. At 3, when they can start playing, I consider it. But, giving up my Saturday mornings was a challenging thought.
We started soccer 2 seasons ago. First we did indoor soccer during the fall and winter. Now we just finished   the Spring outdoors season. It has been a joy to see Principe blossom doing something he seems to deeply enjoy.
He is also very good at it. He understands the dynamics and with little instruction has done great. He likes to help his team. His abilities make me think how he reflects Papito's passion for playing soccer himself, and also the Mexican heritage from my country. I guess...  it is in the blood.  :)
What are the favorite sports your little ones seems to love?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.