5/17/15

86 Bible Verses

Another great year at AWANA

It was a beautiful day, and my garden project was about to be finished. I was dirty, sweaty and hot. I was almost convinced I wanted to stay home, instead of joining Papito and the kidDOS to the final day at AWANA and celebration.
Papito encouraged me to join. I jumped into the shower and got refreshed in a record time. We arrived to the celebration. Got our seats. The thank yous and accolades started. And then, they called Principe and Princesa to stand up to be recognized for memorizing 86 Bible verses this year. Everyone clapped... and I was so glad I did not missed this great moment. The kidDOS were so proud! And we re very proud of them as well.

A wonderful year of learning God's word.
Have you had a savory moment you were glad you did not missed?
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.