2/23/15

Wondering why?

Have you been wondering why I have not be up to my regular postings lately?

Yes, I think I have been a little busy. Among the regular responsibilities of being a SAHM and being a Homeschooling mom I have added some other little assignments.  Haha!

Starting the past summer I decided to head our local homeschool group. Our group is made of 69 families. We organize field trips, mother's night outs, parents development events, chess club, park days, seasonal parties, craft fairs, books swaps, etc.
Also, starting in the fall I have been teaching in our Classical Conversations Co-Op group a fascinating group of eight 4 to 6 year olds. I teach for two and a half hours in many subject manners. This certainly has taken some of my attention every week since late August.

Then, finally my last addition has been a Data Analytics class I stated to attend in January at our favorite University. I am learning how to use R programming to analyze data, create charts and find relationships between variables. I am having a lot of un, but I had kind of forgotten what homework was about.  :)

I hope your life is being filled with many memories worth eternity.
What is you new adventure?
Smiles,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.