4/7/14

Surgery at 5 years old

Happy birthday Principe and Princesa!

The week of the birthday we encounter ourselves with a new experience... Princesa had an accident. She was sitting on the floor at the end of a class and another little girl ran into her and hit her nose. Princesa's nose broke and she had to have surgery.
When we got the news I felt very nervous, upset, guilty, etc...   I found that trusting our loving God was harder when the situation was related to one of our little ones, than when it is for me. Thank you to all who prayed for me and little Princesa. My faith really grew due to this experience. And our Princesa was very courageous through the entire process.
With friends that came to be with us! Thank you
Princesa woke up after surgery so hungry. She wanted to eat the chicken bones after lunch.
 

Here is the Bible passage for us for the week:
Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62: 5-8
What have you learned through difficult circumstances?
Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.