7/20/11

Hurray for Potty Training!!

I am already tired just thinking about the adventures of Potty Training.   :)  After 2 months I think the kiddos are doing great, but I need a break.  LOL

First week, we had an intensive home training. After a month we went out for the first time without diapers. Now we have some occasional accidents, most of them by Principe. Two weeks later, for my own sanity, I decided to go back to diapers when we are out. I was tired of asking "Quieres ir al bano?" (Do you want to go to the bathroom?) every five minutes. It seems I go out just to visit public bathrooms; and very little of my errands is really accomplished. Today I wanted to have Princesa wear her underwear while going out, since I know she can do it; but when she realized Principe was going to have a diaper, she started to cry and beg for a diaper herself. What to do? Is this a twin thing?  :)  LOL
Something that has worked great for us is the Potty charts with rewards after so many accomplishments.
If you would like to have a copy of the PDF file, click here Potty chart.
Happy Potty training.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any ideas or opinions? We would love to hear from you.